Level 21 Troop Health Bonus

Posted almost 6 years ago by David Puckett

Post a topic
David Puckett
David Puckett

Exactly how does the Level 21 Troop Health Bonus work?   are they never killed ?

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
d

d j posted over 5 years ago

All of the health bonuses add up, it's all math. Let's say, a troop has 100 health no research or boosts, lets say a 2 billion power base with researches and boosts, the same troop has 300 health instead. It helps a lot, especially when you get big and the smallest percentages matter. No one knows exactly how much it adds, but if you have 200% health on troops from researches and boosts, each troop has 200% more health than the troop without boosts. Perspective: A friend I have, his tier 2 troops can hit like fully boosted tier 3 troops due to research and com skill points etc.

0 Votes

David Puckett

David Puckett posted almost 6 years ago

the offensive player seems to have all the advantages , even with buffers on defense 

0 Votes

David Puckett

David Puckett posted almost 6 years ago

thanks Cam 

1 Votes

C

Cameron Steel posted almost 6 years ago

I'm not quite sure how it works, I've been at level 21 for a while and I can tell you your men still die. You need as many hospital's as you can get to save your men from certain death. I have enough to protect 450k from the fate of death at the moment, I think that is enough in my opinion, others may want more or less.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment