Customer Support

Posted about 6 years ago by bmr Green Beret

Post a topic
Un Solved
b
bmr Green Beret

Having played many games like this one I thought customer Support with Game of War was bad but this is taking cake. Been 3 days and not a single response on the tickets I submitted. Plus I am fairly certain this bunch is placing more importance on the new game.

2 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
J

Jeremy posted about 1 month ago

They don't care they won't f****** help nobody

0 Votes

J

JAMES GASTON posted 4 months ago

Worst support of all time! Just took $300 of my money!

0 Votes

T

THUILLIER Dominique posted about 6 years ago

You say every time my troops are restored but they are still missing !!! INCREDIBLE since 21 days, the same reply. Look at my base, it's crazy !!!!!

0 Votes

T

THUILLIER Dominique posted about 6 years ago

Answer my ticket. For several days my troops are lost and are not returned. And in addition no personal compensation. I do not buy a pack until it's resolved !!!!

0 Votes

K

Khadley1963 posted about 6 years ago

Getting ready to walk! After reading these comments I thought it was just me. I am having the same problems, missing troops and tickets are just being closed with no resolution. Come on people support your customers!

0 Votes

JELLYBISCUIT

JELLYBISCUIT posted about 6 years ago

I guit ...I'll spend my money on Mafia City .much better game with no issues yet and graphics are awesome..byebye

0 Votes

J

Jean Wolther posted about 6 years ago

I wait since thuersday on answers. Only what i have become is problem is solved and closed. Reopen not help. At moment i think realy the devs are not interessted to help the customers in single questions. My feeling is, they want only our money and more is for they not from interessted. Slogan from the Devs "Unhappy Members are the best"? Is this realy that, what a developer want, that a user become this feeling?

0 Votes

M

Matt White posted about 6 years ago

Why is there no response to the ticket I put in? Waiting for 2 days now. My account gets fixed in the next few hours or I’m gone.

0 Votes

JELLYBISCUIT

JELLYBISCUIT posted about 6 years ago

I been having issues the last 3 days aswell no help ...troops getting lost , chat doesn't work right ,getting kicked from sever over an over and no-one has helped yet ...ive spent money in this game and getting ready to contact the play store for a refund .sick of the glitches and no support

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment