Teleporting

Posted over 6 years ago by Squddle51

Post a topic
S
Squddle51

Howdy!  I was thinking about teleporting closer to my alliance mates,  but when I do,  this window pops up and says that incoming marches will reach my town instantly if I teleport.  What does that mean?  SO,  if I teleport,  then whenever I get attacked,  the incoming armies will arrive instantly?  Why?

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
J

Joy Watkins posted 7 months ago

How do you get to move to another state??

0 Votes

t

tkirschman posted over 5 years ago

I show I have 3 teleports but I am unable to use they show as information,why

0 Votes

R

Ronaldo posted over 5 years ago

I noticed he also warns about this when nothing is going on. Its just a warning for you that if you are teleporting when a march on you you will be hit instantly. But does not need to be the case. You can also use this to force a march to hit you.

1 Votes

R

Robert Johnson posted almost 6 years ago

What you are referring to is when you have marches out. Ex..Rss gathering, scouting, attacking. When you hit ok it will say that you cannot teleport while active marches are out. Only option is to recall those marches then you can teleport. Hope this helps.

0 Votes

D

David Bilyeu posted about 6 years ago

Because you have in coming attack or scout that tag your location of your Fort. So you have two Choices here. Either Activate your shield and wait out the time limit here, or Take your chances at teleporting your fort. And have to rebuild your troops up. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment