shields not holding

Posted almost 7 years ago by jeyfrye

Post a topic
Un Answered
j
jeyfrye

Multiple times my team is being hit by outside forces even when the shield is up.

Is there a way to stop this?

4 Votes

27 Comments

Sorted by
G

Gary Lewis posted 5 months ago

Guess I'm adding to the cheated listed: 22 hours of shield remaining, then this:

0 Votes

Robert Haux

Robert Haux posted 5 months ago

Entering the White House

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

Robert Haux

Robert Haux posted 6 months ago

From state.

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

Robert Haux

Robert Haux posted 6 months ago

They still have not fixed this problem. I have for about a week now had them close my ticket. Them I have another opened. This needs to be resolved. I have found a consumer complaint site for the Country of Romania. Will get that to everyone if they don’t resolve this soon.

0 Votes

j

jason_murphey@yahoo.com posted about 4 years ago

My shield failed with 2 days 12 hours remaining just as many of yours has developers are doing nothing to fix this glitch

0 Votes

G

Greg Smith posted about 5 years ago

Were any of you r5 leader of a alliance???

0 Votes

e

eelcohospes02 posted over 5 years ago

heb een probleem heb vanmorgen een schild van 3 dagen opgezet en die is binnen 5 uur weer verwijdert hoe kan dat het kost me een hoop goud elke keer dat het gebeurt

0 Votes

R

Ronaldo posted over 5 years ago

If this is true he should be banned

0 Votes

L

Lóránt Havasi posted over 5 years ago

Alliance RBL player name UGAhole has hacked the shield...... I leave the game and I ignore all the friends on cheating possibility. Delete this junk game!

0 Votes

J

Johnrudikovv posted almost 6 years ago

I want my money back, no more playing, Give me back my money!

0 Votes

j

jmkfire@yahoo.com posted almost 6 years ago

I lost a shield with 14 days left. Got attacked. Replaced it with a new 30 day shield. I lost it within hours and was attacked again during this kill event alone. This is now the third time it has happened! I'd say they don't care about cheat hacks.

0 Votes

B

Bill Owens posted about 6 years ago

Until reading these comments, I had thought I was mistaken when it happened to me about 1 month ago! I had a 24 hour shield, yet was attacked in about the eighth hour! Lost millions in resources, and about 200k soldiers!!

0 Votes

C

Clinton mcelwee posted about 6 years ago

This is not where you post issues. This is a game forum. They will not respond to issues reported on this site. The respond thru email when you submit a game issue thru the game.

0 Votes

o

obaniondenelle posted about 6 years ago

Good luck getting your money back

0 Votes

o

obaniondenelle posted about 6 years ago

My30 day Shields dropped after 5 days I am confident they'll reimburse me it was ovis a glitch in the game it happens. I didn't seem to gotten hit my report showed I was attacking a truck monster when I wasn't on the game. But never the less my 30day shield failed me

0 Votes

j

jimmy.granger posted about 6 years ago

Did anyone get any satisfaction or money back?

1 Votes

R

Ronaldo posted about 6 years ago

Yesterday had sort of same problem. But I noticed in time. My 3-day shield was expiring in 2 hours, so I bought a new 3-day shield (from the boosters screen, which activates it immediately).

Unfortunately I didnt had enough gold, so nothing happened. But I also didnt get a message to get more gold. 

Just 2 minutes before expiring I noticed it and fixed it.

1 Votes

A

AL MILTON posted about 6 years ago

Just had this happen for second time. Reporting them to Google and requesting a return of all money spent with this bunch!!!

2 Votes

j

jimmy.granger posted over 6 years ago

2 times this has happened....NO MORE

1 Votes

j

jimmy.granger posted over 6 years ago

Same thing happened to me....... I lost everything. No more of my time, not money will be spent here.

1 Votes

E

Emw1105 posted over 6 years ago

Same thing here. Put up a new 24 hr shield. Sent out gathering marcheds woke up to no resources and all troops dead or hospital with mils plus resources gone. Report said it deactivated. Specifically deactivated old shield withh 33 minutes left and started a new one. This happened before but I thought I made a mistake. Positive I didn't make a mistake this time. Its ine thjng for this stuff to hapoen when nit charging for rss .

3 Votes

k

kaitis15.eric posted over 6 years ago

Still no reply from game engineers. Will never spent a dime on game

2 Votes

k

kaitis15.eric posted over 6 years ago

Once again in this kill enemy troops, had 2 days remaining on shield and was attacked. Lost another 500k and millions of resources. Why does this happen. If people are cheating they should boot them out. If its a glitch in game we should be comped. Regardless if I was to rate this game it would be 0 stars !!!! Frustrating and will not recommend this game.

2 Votes

S

Stephan Cismowski posted over 6 years ago

Same happened to me. I had put up a 3 day sheild and was hit soon after. Lost 2/3 of my forces and millions in resources. I thought that I had screwed up before reading others having experienced the same problem recently. Will there be compensation? I'll wait and see. If there is no response ill report to Google as well as post in reviews.

3 Votes

o

obaniondenelle posted over 6 years ago

I was attacking I had to stop to change my daughter's diaper so I bought two 8-hour Shields activated one came back on and I was on fire 350000 troop dead 450 in the hospital 10 million of all my resources gone plus the cost of the shields that I've had to use at the same time and both Shields why is this game screwing up every time there's a state versus state of vent and why is it costing me I have bought several packs I don't feel this is right

4 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment