Game need merge

Posted almost 7 years ago by Or gaming R

Post a topic
O
Or gaming R

Hello guys and everyone. You developers build a great game , looks epic. The problem the game doesn’t rise up and players leaving the game it’s because the activity and the packs. You opened 4 states at the same time , every state is half dead becuase if it , ppl leaving the game because it’s not active , I suggested to merge the states 3,4,5,6 into 2 states fast , just put down the game for half day and fix it up if you want the game to rise up or it will die . Packs - you need to do daily packs of something , even just cheap ones to give ppl something to do and not get bored to death . Thank you , I hope you will listen and merge the states if not it will die , it can be epic and active game if you do it and then wait a month and open 1 new . This method of opening couple of states at ones killed your gaming as world at war dead and aol is dead . Players don’t trust you guys but you can change it by merge it will see as you care for your players and games.

9 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
Johnny Baker

Johnny Baker posted over 1 year ago

Your game is fine in my opinion

0 Votes

O

Oueslati Kamel posted over 6 years ago

Acheter pour jouer pour un jeu gratuit c'est stupide. Il doivent nous fournir des accélérations beaucoup plus souvent achetés pour jouer pour un jeu gratuit le serveur utilisé c'est le même principe que Mobile stricke acheter pour faire des recherches ou pour débloquer des bâtiments stop

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment