Free To Play

Posted almost 7 years ago by Dan Gfd

Post a topic
D
Dan Gfd

What are some of the best ways for a Free to Play player to be competitive with pay to win players ?

4 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
Timothy Stevens

Timothy Stevens posted over 4 years ago

I really enjoy this game and I do my very best to stay shielded at all times. I spend way to much time building my town up to loose it all because I am not shielded. Until next time LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!

1 Votes

i

inkslayer77 posted almost 6 years ago

I've been at it about 9mos, I'm at lvl21, got all buildings upgraded, sitting at 42.3M power, been thrashed countless times and haven't spent a dime here. Your best bets are training and kill events. Since the tech forts count now in the kill events, I was able to rack up close to 50K in gold between goals and my alliance ripping it. Get your events done and they pay off, especially as you grow

1 Votes

J

John Hickman posted almost 6 years ago

Ronnie is no doubt one of the developers now.

1 Votes

C

Cameron Steel posted about 6 years ago

WHERE is Ronnie Pieciery now, the guy who made it to level 17 in 2 months and hasn't spent a dime?

1 Votes

D

Dwight Williams posted almost 7 years ago

Best way to get A alliance going?

0 Votes

R

Ronnie Piercy posted almost 7 years ago

I've only been playing for 2 months and im at lvl 17 fort and over 6mil in power. Also over 311k kills. I have spent $0.00.

4 Votes

L

Larry J McGarr posted almost 7 years ago

Keep a shield up until you reach level 21. Should take a year if you're not spending money. Dont risk what you've built. It will be taken repeatedly unless you stay shielded. Join an alliance. They can help you build and supply resources if needed. You're going to need massive resources. Don't, under any circumstances, join the DV alliance. They are the most brutal, arrogant and unlikable alliance...and they spend hundreds and thousands on this game and will expect you to do likewise. But - its a fun and addictive game. Odds are, you're going to spend real money at some point - especially after you didn't follow my advice and get wiped out in one second.

6 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment