How can I teleport to another State?

Posted almost 7 years ago by Laura B

Post a topic
Un Answered
Laura B
Laura B

You can teleport to another State if you have a Beginner’s teleport in your storage and your Town is under level 6.

The Advanced teleport can be used only to teleport within the same State to different coordinates.

10 Votes

19 Comments

Sorted by
E

Ellen Gammon posted almost 3 years ago

Do you have to.purchas3 a teleport to go to another state after level6?

0 Votes

R

Ronaldo posted over 6 years ago

Until Headquarter level 5 you can switch state. Higher levels can't. During Kill Event you can teleport to opponent state but time is limited. (4 hours I believe).  You can attack enemy state Forts to gain points for your state. The winner gets gold mines and other stuff.

0 Votes

A

Austin posted over 6 years ago

And why we can't be with our alliances in the state they're in us just beyond me. You'd think if they were about the players then they'd help us out more than they help themselves.

0 Votes

D

Daniel White posted over 6 years ago

So today we had someone from state 6 join our alliance in state 3. He left his alliance to join us and is stuck in limbo. How is this even possible?

0 Votes

R

Rune Stamnesøy posted over 6 years ago

This nonsense needs to be changed

0 Votes

C

Christopher Miner posted over 6 years ago

Im watching its now. State 5 forts being attacked in state 6. Which then turns the person being attacked into state 6 now.

0 Votes

A

I think that happens whenever we go across to look at their state. Then when we come back over the state line to our state, some of the s6 forts appear to change to s5 forts. I've seen it before elsewhere.

0 Votes

C

I swear I have been watching players switch from state 5 to state 6 on the border. Developers need to get a handle on this or everyone is going to leave the game

0 Votes

A

I'm not alone. My alliance is in state 4. Just cant get there. You do pose a really good question though about being able to stay in that state after SVS event. I hope the developers can come to an agreement on this or something. Would be nice for them to ease up on their rules about stuff like this a little bit.

0 Votes

C

You can join us Austin. Thk tar heel brigade. Thought I'd offer if your all alone

0 Votes

A

Funny you mention state 6. That's where my account is stuck and my alliance is in state 4. I tried asking the developers already to let me teleport over there being a level 22 fort and they said it would cause too many problems. I'd like to know what kind of problems exactly.

2 Votes

C

There are so many lost players without an alliance. We have exhausted all the players in state 6. It would be nice to allow other players to move here.

0 Votes

A

That would be awesome.

0 Votes

C

Can higher level players switch states in state vs. State challenges? And then stay in that new state.

2 Votes

K

Kevin Woods posted over 6 years ago

Agreed

0 Votes

s

samuel gordino posted over 6 years ago

This is not sad. It's illogical. Players should be permited to teleport to another state because they cant know were their clan is before joning the clan.
No point playing this game anymore

0 Votes

A

Austin posted almost 7 years ago

i 2nd that @ksegrammenos

0 Votes

K

Ksegrammenos posted almost 7 years ago

Yes, it's quite sad because I found my current alliance at level 6 and it so happens that im alone in my state while they're all having fun in another! Please change this!

4 Votes

χ

χρονης χρυσοβεργης posted almost 7 years ago

I am in state 3 and i want to go to 5.level 10

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment